What We Believe
We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- The Bible is the basis of our ministry and is inerrant and trustworthy.
- We believe in the infinite and holy God, existing in three distinct Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, His sinless life, His death, burial and bodily resurrection from the grave.
- We believe the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, indwells believers and empowers them for service in the local church.
- We believe man was created in the image of God, but fell from grace by sinning and is now in need of salvation in Christ.
- We believe that any person can be saved from sin through repentance and trusting in Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior.